VB.Net – Real Estate Management System Source Code
Real Estate Management System Project Source Code Using Visual Basic .Net And MySQL Database
in this vb.net project tutorial serie we will see how to make a real estate management system project using windowForm in visual basic .net programming language and mysql database.
goals of this project:
– give students / curious persons an example so they can learn from it.
– helping people create their first project.
– sharing knowledge with others.
– vb.net programming language.
– microsoft visual studio express 2013.
– mysql database.
– xampp server.
– pixabay.com ( website for free images ).
Watch This Full Demo
1 – The Login Form
the user need to enter his username and password before clicking the login button.
if the user let the username or password empty, the textbox and label background color will become red.
and if the user enter the correct data and click on the login button the main real estate management system form will show up and the login form will closed.
2 – The Real Estate System Main Project Form
after the user successffully login, he will see this main project window with a menu using panels and buttons.
the user can select where he want to go by clicking the on the item from the menu.
this form contains a menu on the top to make it easy for the user to navigate on the application.
with the menu this form contains also statics part in the middle of the form to show the user how many properties, owners, clients, and sales are in the application.
+ a refresh button to see the new statics when ever he add or remove an item.
3 – The Real Estate System, Manage Clients Form
– this form contains a datagridview with all clients data.
– to add a new client, enter his data and click on “Add” button.
– to edit a client you need to select the one you wan to edit from the datagridview and enter his new data.
– when you want to delete a client just select the client you want to remove and click on the “Remove” button.
– to make it easy for the user when he want to add a new client, he can clear all textboxes by clicking on the “Clear Fields” button.
4 – The Real Estate System, Manage Owners Form
you can add, edit, remove selected owner and all the good stuff.
if you want to see the selected owner properties, just select the owner from the datagridview and click the “Show This Owner’s Properties” button, and a form will show up with all owner’s properties in it.
5 – The Real Estate System – Manage Property’s Types Form
in this form the user can manage the types of properties in the system project.
all types are displayed in a listbox, if you select an item from the listbox it will be displayed on the textboxes.
7 – The Real Estate System , Manage Property Form
in this form the user can add, edit, search and remove a property.
when the user want to add/edit a property he need to select an owner for this property, and he can do that by clicking on the “Select Owner” button and a form will show up with a datagrdview filled with all owners, allowing the user to select an owner.
when the user double click on the datagridview the “select owner” form will be closed and the owner id will be set into the textbox.
if the user want to search for a property all he need to do is to enter the property’s id and click on the “Search” button.
Some Notes: each property need to be assigned to a type, which can be selected from the combobx.
if the user let the age at “0” it mean that the real estate is brand new
( except for the lands because … well it’s a land :/ )
if the user want to see all properties list by clicking on the “Show All Properties” button .
8 – The Real Estate System , Manage Property’s Images Form
– datagridview 1 is filled with all types.
– datagridview 2 is filled with all properties, when the user select a type from datagridview 1 all properties in this type will be displayed in datagridview 2.
– the listbox is populated with all properties images, when the user select a property from datagridview 2 all images of this property will be displayed in listbox.
– when the user select an image from the listbox, the selected image will be displayed in the picturebox.
the user can browse a photo from his computer and add it to the selected property.
the user can remove the selected image by selecting it from the listbox.
there is no edit image, just add and remove.
when you click on the “Show This Property Images” a form will show up with a SlideShow to display the images and two buttons to navigate + a label displaying the total images for the selected property.
9 – The Real Estate System , Manage Sales Form
in this form the user can manage the properties sales.
this form contains 2 datagridviews:
1 – display the sales.
2 – display the properties.
and you can add, edit remove the selected sale.
to display only the clients the user need to click on the “Show Clients” button.
the properties are displayed by default but if the user click to show the clients and want to see the properties again he need to click on the “Show Properties” button.
to display only the properties sold, click on the “Properties Sold” button under the datagridview.
to display only the properties NOT sold, click on the “Properties Not Sold” button under the datagridview.
if you want the source code click on the download button below
disclaimer: you will get the source code + the database script
and to make it work in your machine is your responsibility
and to debug any error/exception is your responsibility
this project is for the students who want to see an example and read the code not to get and run.
Also read : Can I invest in Cryptocurrency?
VB.Net – Real Estate Management System Source Code
#VBNet #Real #Estate #Management #System #Source #Code