Step or Jump solution codechef
CodeMaster was at home due to lockdown and after long hours of playing regular indoor games, he makes one game named “STEP OR JUMP”. It is like a snake and ladder but there are no ladders but only snakes in the game.
There are only two moves possible in this game, they are:
1.STEP (move 1 cell ahead)
2.JUMP (move 2 cells ahead).
0 1 0 1 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 1 0 0 1 0 0 1 0 0 0
The above matrix depicts the game board of order NxN (where N=8). The chain of ones denotes the single snake, there are more than one snakes in-game. The 1’s may be connected by the same column, diagonally(from both side right or left side).
1.Mouth Of The Snake: The first one on the upper side of the matrix which is not connected to anyone further is called the mouth of the snake.
2.Tail Of The Snake: The last one of the chain denote the tail of the snake.
3.The body or the tail of the snake is not harmful.
The mouths of all snakes are directed to the upper side of the matrix or board. e.g. in the above matrix(with zero-based indexing) the one at cell(0,1) denote the mouth of the snake and its tail is at cell(2,0).similarly one at cell(3,5) denote the mouth of another snake and its tail is at cell(6,6) and rest of the part of snake(i.e.between the mouth and tell is called as the body of the snake.
CodeMaster wants to find if it is possible to reach at the end cell(0,0) from the start cell(N,0) with the help of given 2 types of moves(i.e. step and jump) and without going in the snake’s mouth..!!!
Rest of the rules as the same as the snake-ladder game-
1.traversing as same…in snake ladder game..(i.e. traverse row by row and after completing a row you have to start new row from the same column)
2.and if caught in the snake’s mouth u will reach the tail of the snake.
Help the CodeMaster to find whether is it possible to reach the endpoint without getting caught in snake’s mouth ,if it is possible then print “Yes” otherwise “No”
Input: Step or Jump solution codechef
- First line will contain , number of testcases.
- First line contain single integer .
- Next lines of each test case contains space seperated 1’s or 0’s.
Output: Step or Jump solution codechef
For each testcase, output in a single line string either Yes or No.
Constraints Step or Jump solution codechef
Sample Input: Step or Jump solution codechef
1 2 0 1 0 1
Sample Output: Step or Jump solution codechef
What’s in it for you?
The idea behind these programming contests is that we want you to learn while competing. Also we believe that it is alright to refer to tutorials, books and other materials, learn a concept and then apply the same to solve a problem during a contest. But it is not alright to copy other people’s solutions or seek other people’s help to solve a problem without understanding it.
The dividing line may seem to be thin but it can be captured by the spirit of learning. If whatever you are doing is making you learn while you do so, we tend to believe that it is alright. Our sole intention lies in making our users learn new concepts while competing. However, all the participants are expected to abide to
What’s new in CodeChef?
You may now play with our new groups & LaTex feature on discuss.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at [email protected] .
- Discussing CodeChef’s problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- You can also send in your queries in an email to [email protected], during the contest.
- You will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases – no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submittal of the first accepted run plus 10 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem. There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- You shall not possess more than one account on CodeChef. If you have, then do let us know, so that we can deactivate the insignificant one. If you do not report it and we come to know about it, we may deactivate both the accounts permanently.
- If anyone is using code from some other source in his submission, he should provide proper attribution. Failing this, it may be considered plagiarism and the submission will be subject to disqualification.
- The number of submissions that one can make during the contest on a single problem will be limited to 500.
- Residents of the following countries and territories are not eligible to win cash prizes/laddus/goodies due to legal restrictions: Albania, The Bahamas, Barbados, Botswana, Cambodia, Crimea region of Russia, Cuba, Ghana, Iceland, Iran, Jamaica, Mauritius, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Sudan, Syria, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Note: You can now “Code, Compile, and Run” your codes on our Online IDE.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don’t have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don’t access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission “private” (not secret)”.
Also Read : Neenade Naa song lyrics with English Translation