Plagiarism solution codechef
You are an administrator of a popular quiz website. Every day, you hold a quiz on the website.
There areusers (numbered through ) and admins (numbered through ). For each quiz, each user is allowed to attempt it at most once. Sometimes, admins attempt the quizzes for testing purposes too; an admin may attempt a quiz any number of times.
On a certain day, the quiz was attemptedtimes. For each ( ), the -th of these attempts was made by the person with number . Find all the users who attempted the quiz more than once, in order to disqualify them.
Input Plagiarism solution codechef
- The first line of the input contains a single integer denoting the number of test cases. The description of test cases follows.
- The first line of each test case contains three space-separated integers , and .
- The second line contains space-separated integers .
Output Plagiarism solution codechef
For each test case, print a single line containing an integerdenoting the number of users who should be disqualified, followed by a space and space-separated integers denoting their numbers in ascending order.
Constraints Plagiarism solution codechef
- for each valid
Example Input Plagiarism solution codechef
3 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 1 1 5 5 10 2 5 2 5 2 4 10 10 10 10
Example Output Plagiarism solution codechef
0 1 1 2 2 5
Explanation Plagiarism solution codechef
Example case 1: Since there is only a single attempt during the whole day, there cannot be any user who made more than one attempt.
Example case 2: Userattempted the quiz twice.
Example case 3: Usersand attempted the quiz multiple times. The admin with number also attempted the quiz multiple times, but admins are allowed to do that.
What’s in it for you?
The idea behind these programming contests is that we want you to learn while competing. Also we believe that it is alright to refer to tutorials, books and other materials, learn a concept and then apply the same to solve a problem during a contest. But it is not alright to copy other people’s solutions or seek other people’s help to solve a problem without understanding it.
The dividing line may seem to be thin but it can be captured by the spirit of learning. If whatever you are doing is making you learn while you do so, we tend to believe that it is alright. Our sole intention lies in making our users learn new concepts while competing. However, all the participants are expected to abide to
What’s new in CodeChef?
You may now play with our new groups & LaTex feature on discuss.
- Please do not discuss strategy, suggestions or tips in the comments during a live contest. Posting questions clarifying the problem statement is ok. If you are unsure, email us at [email protected] .
- Discussing CodeChef’s problems or any aspect of problem, on any other platform on web, on identification, could lead to disabling of respective account and banning from the community.
- You can also send in your queries in an email to [email protected], during the contest.
- You will receive one point for solving a problem (passing all test cases – no partial credit), regardless of the level of difficulty of that problem.
- Users are ranked according to the most problems solved. Ties will be broken by the total time for each user in ascending order of time.
- The total time is the sum of the time consumed for each problem solved. The time consumed for a solved problem is the time elapsed from the beginning of the contest to the submittal of the first accepted run plus 10 penalty minutes for every previously rejected run for that problem. There is no time consumed for a problem that is not solved.
- You shall not possess more than one account on CodeChef. If you have, then do let us know, so that we can deactivate the insignificant one. If you do not report it and we come to know about it, we may deactivate both the accounts permanently.
- If anyone is using code from some other source in his submission, he should provide proper attribution. Failing this, it may be considered plagiarism and the submission will be subject to disqualification.
- The number of submissions that one can make during the contest on a single problem will be limited to 500.
- Residents of the following countries and territories are not eligible to win cash prizes/laddus/goodies due to legal restrictions: Albania, The Bahamas, Barbados, Botswana, Cambodia, Crimea region of Russia, Cuba, Ghana, Iceland, Iran, Jamaica, Mauritius, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Sudan, Syria, Uganda, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Note: You can now “Code, Compile, and Run” your codes on our Online IDE.
However, if you are using any other online development environment, make sure that other contestants don’t have access to your code. As a contestant, you are responsible for making sure others don’t access the code that you submit. If you use Ideone, make sure to mark your submission “private” (not secret)”.
Also Read : Neenade Naa song lyrics with English Translation