Jiggly Puff solution codechef
Jigglypuff is a pokemon that loves to sing. But listening to her song induced sleep. To prevent her from singing, Misty gives her an array ofinteger and multiplies each element with its index and ended up sorting this new array. Now she gave Jigglypuff new array and challenged her to find any array which if followed the steps would lead to the given array.
Help poor JigglyPuff solve this problem and save time to show her real talent.
Note: If there are multiple possible arrays, print any and test cases are such that at least one solution always exists.
Input:Jiggly Puff solution codechef
- First line will contain , number of testcases. Then the testcases follow.
- First line of each testcase contains of a single integer , length of array.
- Next line contains a sorted array of length ,
Output: Jiggly Puff solution codechef
For each testcase, output in a single line answer containingintegers
Constraints Jiggly Puff solution codechef
- Sum of overall test cases does not exceed
Sample Input: Jiggly Puff solution codechef
1 4 9 16
2 3 6
Sample Output: Jiggly Puff solution codechef
1 2 3 4
3 1 2
Here, if we multiply elements of output array and sort, we will get the input array. For second test caseis also a valid answer.
Codechef is an platform built to programmers compete against others in the community and to improve their knowledge by facing various challenges. Challenges are categorised on the basis of their difficulty level , if your rating is above 2000 you are in top tier i.e, Division 3 and if your rating is between 2000 and 1600 you will be in tier 2 i.e, Division 3 and if your rating is below that you will be in lowest tier i.e, Division 3. You can improve your rating by successful submission with minimum penalty.
- Game of Primes solution codechef
- Books and Friends solution codechef
- Run It Back solution codechef
- Buy Masks solution codechef
- How I Met Your Mother solution codechef
Also Read : Neenade Naa song lyrics with English Translation