[Daily] Amazon Quiz Answers Today 1st June – Win Rs.15000
Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8-12 Answers
Amazon Quiz Today Answers Daily 8-12 | Today’s Answers Of Amazon 1st June 2021 Quiz
Amazon Quiz Today , Amazon Quiz Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Today Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , Amazon Quiz Answers Today , Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – Hi Guys, Hope You Are Enjoying Our Super Duper Tricks Of Free Recharge & PayTM Free Cash Tricks.
Now a Days Amazon Quiz Is Hot Topic as Amazon Announcing Daily Quiz On Its Amazon India Portal. We Have To Just Give The Right Answers & We can Win Free Products & Amazon Pay BaDishlance Daily From Amazon Quiz Time.
Amazon Quiz Time Happens Daily Between 8 AM to 12 PM and We Just Have to Give Right Answers to The Given 5 Questions. It’s Totally Based On Luck & If We Selected Then We Can Win Free Amazon Pay Balance & Free Gadgets From Amazon India.
Amazon Quiz Today’s Time & Prize Details
How To Play This Daily Amazon Quiz ?
1, This Is Amazon App Only Contest – So You have to Download The App First From Google Play Store
2. Now Just Open The Amazon App & Login into Your Account
3. Now Just Go To The Homepage & Search For The Word “Quiz”
4. Next Page You Will See “Amazon Funzone – Quiz Time Daily” Banner Like This :
5. Click On The Quiz Time FunZone Banner & You Will See All Live Amazon Quizzes Page
6. There Will Be “Daily Amazon Quiz” , “Amazon Monthly Quiz” & “Amazon Special Editions Quizzes“
7. Click On Daily Quiz Banner & Quiz Will Start. You Can Find All Correct Amazon Quiz Today Answers Below
8. Few Winners Will Selected Daily, So i Urge You to Take Participation In Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes – Based On Luck You May Win Something.
Small Help From Us :
To Clear The Daily Quiz Successfully, We Will Update All Amazon Daily Quiz Time Questions & Correct Answers Here. With This, You can Clear Quiz Within 5 Seconds
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 1st June – Win Rs.15000
- Released in May 2021, ‘Believe – What Life and Cricket Taught Me’ is the autobiography of which Indian cricketer?
2. In April 2021, which country became the first to bring in a law forcing its financial firms to report on the effects of climate change?
3. President Biden has announced withdrawal of all American troops from which country by Sept 11, 2021?
4. This is an an all-electric car made by which world-famous automobile manufacturer?
Answer – Porsche
5. Identify this variety of mushroom
Answer – Shitake
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 12nd May 2021 – Win Sony DSLR
Question 1– DIKSHA is a web portal from the Indian government for which of the following sectors?
Answer (i)School education
Question 2– Tigray crisis is a civil unrest situation happening in which country?
Question 3– Which global organisation has been annually releasing World Development Report since 1978?
Answer (iii)World Bank
Question 4– Name the candy that this American president loved so much, a holder was designed for a jar of them so they wouldn’t fall in air turbulence.
Answer (iv)Jelly beans
Question 5– Which of these famous players has won 3 consecutive silver medals at the Olympics in this sport?
Answer (v)Lee Chong Wei
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 22nd April 2021 – Win Sony DSLR
1.Which Indian won the BBC India Sportswoman of the Year award for 2020?
Ans :- Koneru Humpy
2.As of March 2021, Tirath Singh Rawat is serving as the chief minister of which state?
Ans :- Uttarakhand
3.In March 2021, which company successfully tested a blockchain transaction in space using Danish space firm GomSpace’s satellites?
Ans :- JP Morgan
4.In which country will you see the most number of people riding this particular vehicle? (measured per capita)
Ans :- Netherlands
5. Botanically what kind of fruit is this?
Ans :- Berry
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 21st April 2021 – Win 5000
Question : The Green Queens of India- Nation’s Pride’, is a book compilation of the extraordinary works done by which group of women?
Answer (i)forest officers
Question : NISAR is a joint Earth-observing mission between ISRO and which other space agency
Question : In a first, astronomers have recently detected a ‘Space hurricane’ in Earth’s upper atmosphere in which region?
Answer (iii)NORTH POLE
Question : In which place will you have to go normally to experience this service?
Question : What do you call this particular yoga pose?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 16th April 2021 – Win Armani Watch
1) In which country is a massive public protest, referred to as the “five twos revolution”, taking place?
Ans : Myanmar
2) Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences, who recently built an indigenous spectrograph, is located in which hillstation?
Ans : Nainital
3) During the recent T20I series between the Indian Women’s Team and the South African Women’s Team, who won Player of the Series?
Ans : Shafali Verma
4) What is the name of this difficult to prepare exotic vegetable?
Ans : Artichoke
5) What do you call the person who is obsessed with collecting this item?
Ans : Sneakerhead
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 15th April 2021 – Win Rs. 5000
Question 1 – Recently, a National Committee was formed to celebrate what in 2022 in the form of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav?
Answer – 75 year of india independence
Question 2 – The immense Chicxulub crater, that may have caused the extinction of Dinosaurs, is located underneath the Yucatan Peninsula in which nation?
Answer – mexico
Question 3 – In an ODI match at which venue in 2021, did you have 1 pair of brothers representing India and another pair representing England?
Answer – pune
Question 4 – Which necessary phone peripheral was recently removed from the box of the newest version of this particular mobile phone?
Answer – both of these
Question 5 – These animals can eat upto a kilogram of what per day?
Answer – ecuputus leaves
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 14th April 2021 – Win Rs. 10000
- In March 2021, who became the third batsman in international cricket to smash a bowler for six consecutive sixes?
Ans – Kieron Pollard
- Mohamed Mahmoud Al Khaja is the UAE’s first ambassador to which country?
Ans – Israel
- India’s and Asia’s first National Dolphin Research Centre is being set up in which state?
Ans – Bihar
- Which company bought this brand of VR headsets?
Ans – Facebook
- Which animal is associated with this brand of sports goods?
Ans – Puma
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 13th April 2021 – Win Dyson Air purifier
Question 1: In March 2021, the UN General Assembly adopted an India-sponsored resolution declaring 2023 as the International Year of what?
Ans : (i)millets
Question 2: Which country is building the world’s first platypus sanctuary?
Ans : Austrailia
Question 3: Which surveillance satellite, built by PES University students for DRDO, was deployed in space to monitor the Indian Ocean Region?
Ans : Sidhunetra
Question 4: In which story is this animal referred to as “Kichi”
Ans : Mowgli
Question 5: What particular phrase is associated with this Google product?
Ans : hey google
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 12th April 2021
Question 1– According to the Hurun Global Rich List 2021, which country leads with the most number of billionaires at 1058?
Ans : China
Question 2– Hosting nearly 62,000 people, the Al Hol camp is one of the largest refugee camps in which conflict ridden country
Ans : Syria
Question 3– Which is the first dedicated commercial mission of NewSpace India Limited?
Ans : Amazonia-1
Question 4– This is a cosplay of a DC character, named what
Ans : Diana
Question 5– Which technology company produces this product
Ans : Microsoft
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 11th April 2021 – Win Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
1) What’s the name of the new network after the merger of Lok Sabha TV and Rajya Sabha TV?
Ans : Sansad TV
2) Which of these is a domestic Twenty20 cricket championship in India?
Ans : Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy
3) India observes which of the following days every year on March 16?
Ans : National Vaccination Day
4) As of 2021, who holds the world record for the most top level championship titles in this particular sport?
Ans : Giacomo Agostini
5) Which of these actors plays the role of this Norse god in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
Ans : Chris Hemsworth
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 10th April 2021 – Win Godrej AC
1) Michael Somare, who passed away recently, was the ‘Grand Chief’ and the ‘Father of the Nation’ of which country?
Ans : Papua New Guinea
2) “Forests and Livelihoods: Sustaining People and Planet” was the theme of which day celebrated by UN on 3rd March 2021?
Ans : World Wildlife Day
3) In collaboration with which prestigious institution will the Govt of India set up the country’s first Centre for Excellence in Gaming?
Ans : IIT Bombay
4) The monument in this picture was built as an entrance to what?
Ans : World’s Fair
5) Which country is the first in per-capita consumption of the meat that comes from this particular bird?
Ans : Israel
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 9th April 2021 – Win Rs.15000
1) In February 2021, who became the fastest Indian bowler to pick 400 Test wickets in terms of matches?
Ans : Ravichandran Ashwin
2) A specimen of black-browed babbler was rediscovered after 180 years in which country during 2021?
Ans : Indonesia
3) On February 28, 2021, which country launched their first Arctic-monitoring Satellite ‘Arktika-M’?
Ans : Russia
4) Which social movement is this symbol associated with?
Ans : Black Lives Matter
5) Which country has won the most number of gold medals in the 21st century in this Olympic sport?
Ans : China
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 8th April 2021 – Win Fujifilm camera
1) In March 2021, which Indian wrestler grabbed the 53kg gold medal at Ukraine and reached the world number one rank?
Ans : Vinesh Phogat
2) As a sustainability commitment, which company made the world’s first ever consumer PC using plastic waste in ocean in 2021?
Ans : HP
3) Who won the 2021 Golden Globe Award for best TV series?
Ans : The Crown
4) What is the name of the famous speech given by this icon?
Ans : I have a dream
5) The birth of whom is being portrayed in this picture?
Ans : Jesus Christ
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 7th April 2021 – Win Rs.25000
1) Which Indian state is the host of Indian Women’s League 2021 football tournament?
Ans : Odisha
2) Which film won the 2021 Golden Globe Award for Best Drama film?
Ans : Nomadland
3) Who has developed and launched a secure messaging application named Secure Application for the Internet (SAI)?
Ans : Indian Army
4) which place will you find this important American building?
Ans : Washington D.C.
5) With which festival is this candy associated with?
Ans : Christmas
Amazon Quiz Answers 6th April 2021 – Win JBL Earphones
1.Dulanga Coal Mine recently became operational in which state of India?
Ans :- Odisha
2.AF jets participated in the 70th anniversary celebrations of which country’s Air Force?
Ans :- Srilanka
3.Which organisation has issued a Purple Notice to its 194 member countries outlining a specific modus operandi on dating applications?
Ans :- INTERPOL
4.What is the name of this character from the Narnia book series?
Ans :- Mr Tumnus
5.This player recently made his comeback to the tennis court after a year, playing in which Asian country?
Ans :- Qatar
Amazon Quiz Answers 5th April 2021 – Win Rs.5000
1) Which observer-member of the Arctic Council has recently released a draft Arctic policy?
Ans : India
2) Which country’s ambassador was Diplomat Luca Attanasio, who recently got killed in the Democratic Republic of the Congo?
Ans : Italy
3) All the matches in the T20 international series between India and England in 2021 would be played in which city?
Ans : Ahmedabad
4) In which fictional universe do you use this place as a magical portal?
Ans : Harry Potter
5) What phenomenon causes this beautiful spectacle usually seen on the poles of the Earth?
Ans : Solar Wind
Amazon Quiz Answers 4th April 2021 – Win Apple iPhone 12
1) Indian has been constructing the world’s highest railway bridge over which river?
Ans : Chenab
2) Which film got the 2021 Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Award for ‘Best Film’?
Ans : Tanhaji
3) Which Indian space scientist was recently honoured in a Google Doodle released in March 2021?
Ans : UR Rao
4) Which astrological sign does this animal represent?
Ans : Cancer
5) which movie does the actor represented here dress up as an old lady, to spend more time with his children?
Ans : Mrs Doubtfire
Amazon Quiz Answers 3rd April 2021 – Win Rs.25000
1) Which country recently became the first country in the world to receive vaccines under the UN-backed Covax scheme?
Ans : Ghana
2) Rashtra Pratham – 82 varshon ki Swarnim Gatha’ is a recently released book chronicling the history of which force?
Ans : CRPF
3) Elizabeth Ann is a clone of which endangered animal, created by scientists in the US?
Ans : Black-footed ferret
4) Which of these dishes found in the iconic Paradise restaurant contains this fruit as the central ingredient?
Ans : Qubani ka Meetha
5) When this letter was sent to Harry Potter, which family used to stay at the address mentioned in this letter?
Ans : Dursleys
Join Our Loot Telegram
Currently Live Daily Amazon Quizzes Answers :-
Amazon Movie Mania Complete The Dialogue Quiz Answers Today
- Answer 1 – Watan
- Answer 2 – Slap
- Answer 3 – Class Hai
- Answer 4 – Kangan
- Answer 5 – Dus Ka Wazan Hoga
- Answer 6 – Yes
Amazon Pay eGift Card Quiz Answers Today
- Answer 1 – All Of These
- Answer 2 – Both Of The Above
- Answer 3 – Add To My Account
- Answer 4 – World Laughter Day
- Answer 5 – Add your eGift Card to your Amazon Pay balance and use it on your next purchase
Amazon Cadbury Silk Mousse Quiz Answers Today
- Answer 1 – Silk Mousse
- Answer 2 – Silk Mousse
- Answer 3 – Scoop
- Answer 4 – True
- Answer 5 – Any Time Of The Day
Amazon Redmi 9 Power Quiz Answers Today
- Answer 1 – 6000 mAH Battery
- Answer 2 – All Of These
- Answer 3 – Qualcomm Snapdragon 662
- Answer 4 – Yes
- Answer 5 – All Of These
Amazon Freestyre Libre Quiz Answers Today
- Answer 1 – Check your Glucose Levels
- Answer 2 – As many times as you want
- Answer 3 – Needs a One-second painless scan
- Answer 4 – Anywhere you are
- Answer 5 – People with diabetes
Amazon Karigar Handicraft Quiz Answers Today
- Answer 1 – Amazon karigar
- Answer 2 – All Of The Above
- Answer 3 – Jaipur
- Answer 4 – Blue pottery
- Answer 5 – Dhokra figurine
Amazon The Credit Card Quiz Answers Today
- Answer 1 – Ten Lakh
- Answer 2 – All of The Above
- Answer 3 – All of The Above
- Answer 4 – On Moon
- Answer 5 – All of The Above
Amazon Guess The Song Quiz Answers Today
- Answer 1 – Pyaar hota hai deewana sanam
- Answer 2 – Aasmaan bhi sar uthayega
- Answer 3 – Sapne dikhaa’e
- Answer 4 – Sona nahi chaandi nahi yaar to mila
- Answer 5 – Yes
Amazon Colgate Dazzle White Quiz Answers Today
- Answer 1 – 1 Week
- Answer 2 – Your dazzling white smile
- Answer 3 – Your dazzling smile
- Answer 4 – Dazzle White Dazzle right
- Answer 5 – Both of the top 2 listed options
Amazon Google Play Recharge Code Quiz Answers
- Answer 1 – INR 10
- Answer 2 – True
- Answer 3 – True
- Answer 4 – It’ll not expire until you use
- Answer 5 – All of the above
Amazon Pay Later Quiz Answers Today
- Answer 1 – All of the above
- Answer 2 – NetBanking/Debit cards
- Answer 3 – All of the above
- Answer 4 – Enter pan card, aadhar card details
- Answer 5 – true
Amazon Aquaguard Marvel Quiz Answers Today
- Answer 1 – all of these
- Answer 2 – copper
- Answer 3 – 20 minutes
- Answer 4 – Both of them
- Answer 5 – Chemi block
Amazon Car & Bike Protection Quiz Answers Today
- Answer 1 – True
- Answer 2 – True
- Answer 3 – All of above
- Answer 4 – No Claim Bonus
- Answer 5 – True
Amazon Daily Quiz – Winning Proof
We Have Won Nokia Smartphone Once & Here is The Proof Of Amazon Quiz Winning.
How Amazon Declare The Winners ?
Amazon Winners Names Declaration is fully Computerized Process & Winners Selected By Computer Based Lucky Draw Only. No Manual Or Human Process Involved In This.
Do We Need To Tweet After Playing Amazon Quiz?
No, There is No Need To Tweet After Playing Daily Amazon Quiz, But Tweet Can Increase Your Chance Of Winning.
How Much Time It Takes To Get Amazon Quiz Prize?
After Winners Declaration Some Of The Online Prizes Like Amazon Pay Balance Credited Instantly In Winners Wallet & Some Prizes Like Physical Products Takes 5-10 Days To Get Delivered.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today : FAQs
You can win a prize after playing a game that can offer you either a guaranteed prize or a chance to enter the lucky draw.
In the case of “Betterluck next time”, you will not be eligible to win any reward from that gTo win or enterlucky draw, you must answer all the questions of a Quiz correctly
In case of other games like Spin & Win,Tap & Win,FunZone Jackpot,to win the prize/enter thelucky draw, you must answer the mandato ry question correctly
Some games like Bottle Shooter,Road Master, Bubble wipeout offer no rewards
No, entering the lucky draw does not guarantee a win. It means that you have been added to a list of customers who are all eligible to win. Winners are randomly chosen from this list of customers without any human intervention
All lucky draw winners are sent SMS/ e-mail / notification to intimate their win Alternately,you can search for ‘funzone’ and click on ‘Lucky draw winners’ tab and select the month. select the month and contest name that you participated in to search for your name. Guaranteed w inners of Amazon PAY balance receive SMS (on the registered mobile number) within 48hrs once the amount is credited in their Amazon PAY wallet. Guaranteed winners of discount coupon(s) can collect their coupon at the end of game play or visit ‘Your rewards’ section on the Amazon Pay page to collect the coupon(s).
Lucky draw winners are announced one day after the contest ends on the ‘Lucky Draw Winners’ section on the FunZone page. To visit this page, simply search for ‘funzone’ in the search bar or ask Alexa ‘Alexa, go to games!’ Alternately, winners also receive SMS or e-mail or notification when they win a lucky draw contest.
Click on the link received in the SMS/notification/e-mailto claim the prize and acknowledge Terms & Conditions’ after reading them. Note: Winners should claim the prize within 7 days of receiving the confirmation e-mail/SMS in order to receive their prize.
Winners will receive their prizes as per the ‘Delivery date’ mentioned on the winner announcement page for every contest. Additionally,the delivery date is also mentioned in the Terms & conditions for each game. Note: Generally, Amazon Pay balance is credited in Amazon Pay wallet within 5 to 7 working days of the contest end date. In case of a product, it could take up to 45 days for the product to be delivered to your address.
For you to receive your prize on time, please ensure that your phone number and e-mail ID are updated in your Amazon account as the winners are notified via SMS or e-ma il. Once you receive the e-mail, please claim your prize within 7 days of receiving the mail/SMS/notification and mention correct shipping address,pin-code and phone number. Note: The shipping address cannot be changed once submitted by you. In case your pin-code is not serviceable, Amazon customer service will connect with you for an alternate shipping address or we willcredit equivalent amount in your Amazon Pay wallet.
You will receive a notification, SMS and email when your Amazon Pay wallet is credited with the amount you have won. In case of a physical prize, we recommend you to wait till the delivery date mentioned on the winner announcement page for every contest and reach out to Amazon customer service in case the prize is not delivered to the address given by you at the time of claiming.
Here are some of the steps that you can follow to have a great game playing experience on Amazon- Always log in from your own account to play a game Make sure your e-mail address and phone number are updated so that we can reach out to you when you win Please update full address and phone number when you claim your prize. This helps us to ship your prizes faster and to the correct location.
Final Words :
So This is The Regularly Updated Post & I Will Try To Include All Question & Answers Of Amazon Quiz Time Daily Here. You Should Bookmark This Page as You Will get All Correct Answers Of Amazon Quiz Time Within 5 Seconds
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]
[Daily] Amazon Quiz Answers Today 1st June – Win Rs.15000 Exciting Prizes and rewards
[Daily] Amazon Quiz Answers Today 1st June – Win Rs.15000 all answers
[Daily] Amazon Quiz Answers Today 1st June – Win Rs.15000 today prizes
[Daily] Amazon Quiz Answers Today 1st June – Win Rs.15000
#Daily #Amazon #Quiz #Answers #Today #1st #June #Win #Rs15000