Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021
Amazon Quiz Today’s Time & Prize Details
|Amazon Quiz Today||Details|
|Today’s Amazon Quiz||Amazon Daily Quiz|
|Quiz Time||5 may 2021 – 12 AM To 11.59 PM|
|Number Of Winners||1|
|Winners Declaration Date||29 may 2021|
Amazon Daily Quiz – Winning Proof
We Have Won Nokia Smartphone Once & Here is The Proof Of Amazon Quiz Winning.
Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Quiz answers Today May 5, 2021
Q – 1) For Solution
Answer : Click here
Q – 2) For Solution
Answer : Click here
Q – 3) For Solution
Answer :Click here
Q – 4) For Solution
Answer : Click here
Q – 5) For Solution
Answer : Click here
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an Amazon App only offer, so we suggest you download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Sign in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click the Amazon Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button
- Step 5: You have to answer the five questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Amazon Quiz winners’ lucky draw
- Step 7: The Amazon Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 may 2021 – Win Rs.15000
Question : The Ratle Hydroelectric Plant is currently under construction on which river in India?
Question : In March 2021, which country decided to amend the country’s constitution with provisions that include climate and biodiversity protection?
Question : Achanta Sharath Kamal, Gnanasekaran Sathiyan, Sutirtha Mukherjee and Manika Batra –all qualified for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics in which sport?
Question : What is the name of this fish, who was Nemo in Disney’s Finding Nemo?
Question : In which of these cities did the first ‘Modern’ edition of this sporting event take place in 1896?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 22nd April 2021 – Win Sony DSLR
1.Which Indian won the BBC India Sportswoman of the Year award for 2020?
Ans :- Koneru Humpy
2.As of March 2021, Tirath Singh Rawat is serving as the chief minister of which state?
Ans :- Uttarakhand
3.In March 2021, which company successfully tested a blockchain transaction in space using Danish space firm GomSpace’s satellites?
Ans :- JP Morgan
4.In which country will you see the most number of people riding this particular vehicle? (measured per capita)
Ans :- Netherlands
5. Botanically what kind of fruit is this?
Ans :- Berry
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 21st April 2021 – Win 5000
Question : The Green Queens of India- Nation’s Pride’, is a book compilation of the extraordinary works done by which group of women?
Answer (i)forest officers
Question : NISAR is a joint Earth-observing mission between ISRO and which other space agency
Question : In a first, astronomers have recently detected a ‘Space hurricane’ in Earth’s upper atmosphere in which region?
Answer (iii)NORTH POLE
Question : In which place will you have to go normally to experience this service?
Question : What do you call this particular yoga pose?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 16th April 2021 – Win Armani Watch
1) In which country is a massive public protest, referred to as the “five twos revolution”, taking place?
Ans : Myanmar
2) Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences, who recently built an indigenous spectrograph, is located in which hillstation?
Ans : Nainital
3) During the recent T20I series between the Indian Women’s Team and the South African Women’s Team, who won Player of the Series?
Ans : Shafali Verma
4) What is the name of this difficult to prepare exotic vegetable?
Ans : Artichoke
5) What do you call the person who is obsessed with collecting this item?
Ans : Sneakerhead
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 15th April 2021 – Win Rs. 5000
Question 1 – Recently, a National Committee was formed to celebrate what in 2022 in the form of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav?
Answer – 75 year of india independence
Question 2 – The immense Chicxulub crater, that may have caused the extinction of Dinosaurs, is located underneath the Yucatan Peninsula in which nation?
Answer – mexico
Question 3 – In an ODI match at which venue in 2021, did you have 1 pair of brothers representing India and another pair representing England?
Answer – pune
Question 4 – Which necessary phone peripheral was recently removed from the box of the newest version of this particular mobile phone?
Answer – both of these
Question 5 – These animals can eat upto a kilogram of what per day?
Answer – ecuputus leaves
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 14th April 2021 – Win Rs. 10000
- In March 2021, who became the third batsman in international cricket to smash a bowler for six consecutive sixes?
Ans – Kieron Pollard
- Mohamed Mahmoud Al Khaja is the UAE’s first ambassador to which country?
Ans – Israel
- India’s and Asia’s first National Dolphin Research Centre is being set up in which state?
Ans – Bihar
- Which company bought this brand of VR headsets?
Ans – Facebook
- Which animal is associated with this brand of sports goods?
Ans – Puma
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 13th April 2021 – Win Dyson Air purifier
Question 1: In March 2021, the UN General Assembly adopted an India-sponsored resolution declaring 2023 as the International Year of what?
Ans : (i)millets
Question 2: Which country is building the world’s first platypus sanctuary?
Ans : Austrailia
Question 3: Which surveillance satellite, built by PES University students for DRDO, was deployed in space to monitor the Indian Ocean Region?
Ans : Sidhunetra
Question 4: In which story is this animal referred to as “Kichi”
Ans : Mowgli
Question 5: What particular phrase is associated with this Google product?
Ans : hey google
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 12th April 2021
Question 1– According to the Hurun Global Rich List 2021, which country leads with the most number of billionaires at 1058?
Ans : China
Question 2– Hosting nearly 62,000 people, the Al Hol camp is one of the largest refugee camps in which conflict ridden country
Ans : Syria
Question 3– Which is the first dedicated commercial mission of NewSpace India Limited?
Ans : Amazonia-1
Question 4– This is a cosplay of a DC character, named what
Ans : Diana
Question 5– Which technology company produces this product
Ans : Microsoft
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 11th April 2021 – Win Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
1) What’s the name of the new network after the merger of Lok Sabha TV and Rajya Sabha TV?
Ans : Sansad TV
2) Which of these is a domestic Twenty20 cricket championship in India?
Ans : Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy
3) India observes which of the following days every year on March 16?
Ans : National Vaccination Day
4) As of 2021, who holds the world record for the most top level championship titles in this particular sport?
Ans : Giacomo Agostini
5) Which of these actors plays the role of this Norse god in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
Ans : Chris Hemsworth
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 10th April 2021 – Win Godrej AC
1) Michael Somare, who passed away recently, was the ‘Grand Chief’ and the ‘Father of the Nation’ of which country?
Ans : Papua New Guinea
2) “Forests and Livelihoods: Sustaining People and Planet” was the theme of which day celebrated by UN on 3rd March 2021?
Ans : World Wildlife Day
3) In collaboration with which prestigious institution will the Govt of India set up the country’s first Centre for Excellence in Gaming?
Ans : IIT Bombay
4) The monument in this picture was built as an entrance to what?
Ans : World’s Fair
5) Which country is the first in per-capita consumption of the meat that comes from this particular bird?
Ans : Israel
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 9th April 2021 – Win Rs.15000
1) In February 2021, who became the fastest Indian bowler to pick 400 Test wickets in terms of matches?
Ans : Ravichandran Ashwin
2) A specimen of black-browed babbler was rediscovered after 180 years in which country during 2021?
Ans : Indonesia
3) On February 28, 2021, which country launched their first Arctic-monitoring Satellite ‘Arktika-M’?
Ans : Russia
4) Which social movement is this symbol associated with?
Ans : Black Lives Matter
5) Which country has won the most number of gold medals in the 21st century in this Olympic sport?
Ans : China
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 8th April 2021 – Win Fujifilm camera
1) In March 2021, which Indian wrestler grabbed the 53kg gold medal at Ukraine and reached the world number one rank?
Ans : Vinesh Phogat
2) As a sustainability commitment, which company made the world’s first ever consumer PC using plastic waste in ocean in 2021?
Ans : HP
3) Who won the 2021 Golden Globe Award for best TV series?
Ans : The Crown
4) What is the name of the famous speech given by this icon?
Ans : I have a dream
5) The birth of whom is being portrayed in this picture?
Ans : Jesus Christ
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 7th April 2021 – Win Rs.25000
1) Which Indian state is the host of Indian Women’s League 2021 football tournament?
Ans : Odisha
2) Which film won the 2021 Golden Globe Award for Best Drama film?
Ans : Nomadland
3) Who has developed and launched a secure messaging application named Secure Application for the Internet (SAI)?
Ans : Indian Army
4) which place will you find this important American building?
Ans : Washington D.C.
5) With which festival is this candy associated with?
Ans : Christmas
Amazon Quiz Answers 6th April 2021 – Win JBL Earphones
1.Dulanga Coal Mine recently became operational in which state of India?
Ans :- Odisha
2.AF jets participated in the 70th anniversary celebrations of which country’s Air Force?
Ans :- Srilanka
3.Which organisation has issued a Purple Notice to its 194 member countries outlining a specific modus operandi on dating applications?
Ans :- INTERPOL
4.What is the name of this character from the Narnia book series?
Ans :- Mr Tumnus
5.This player recently made his comeback to the tennis court after a year, playing in which Asian country?
Ans :- Qatar
Amazon Quiz Answers 5th April 2021 – Win Rs.5000
1) Which observer-member of the Arctic Council has recently released a draft Arctic policy?
Ans : India
2) Which country’s ambassador was Diplomat Luca Attanasio, who recently got killed in the Democratic Republic of the Congo?
Ans : Italy
3) All the matches in the T20 international series between India and England in 2021 would be played in which city?
Ans : Ahmedabad
4) In which fictional universe do you use this place as a magical portal?
Ans : Harry Potter
5) What phenomenon causes this beautiful spectacle usually seen on the poles of the Earth?
Ans : Solar Wind
Amazon Quiz Answers 4th April 2021 – Win Apple iPhone 12
1) Indian has been constructing the world’s highest railway bridge over which river?
Ans : Chenab
2) Which film got the 2021 Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Award for ‘Best Film’?
Ans : Tanhaji
3) Which Indian space scientist was recently honoured in a Google Doodle released in March 2021?
Ans : UR Rao
4) Which astrological sign does this animal represent?
Ans : Cancer
5) which movie does the actor represented here dress up as an old lady, to spend more time with his children?
Ans : Mrs Doubtfire
Amazon Quiz Answers 3rd April 2021 – Win Rs.25000
1) Which country recently became the first country in the world to receive vaccines under the UN-backed Covax scheme?
Ans : Ghana
2) Rashtra Pratham – 82 varshon ki Swarnim Gatha’ is a recently released book chronicling the history of which force?
Ans : CRPF
3) Elizabeth Ann is a clone of which endangered animal, created by scientists in the US?
Ans : Black-footed ferret
4) Which of these dishes found in the iconic Paradise restaurant contains this fruit as the central ingredient?
Ans : Qubani ka Meetha
5) When this letter was sent to Harry Potter, which family used to stay at the address mentioned in this letter?
Ans : Dursleys
Daywise Winners List for Daily Amazon Quiz:
- 30th April 2021 Amazon Quiz Winner (Amazon ₹20,000 Amazon Pay balance winner)
- salahuddin MD
- Mohammad israth farhana
- 29th April 2021 Amazon Quiz Winner (LG Washing Machine winner)
- Mohit Suthar
- 28th April 2021 Amazon Quiz Winner (₹15,000 Amazon Pay balance winner)
- MANBODH KUMAR SAHU
- 27th April 2021 Amazon Quiz Winner (Amazon GoPro HERO 9 winner)
- tarun gehlot
- 26th April 2021 Amazon Quiz Winner (Amazon ₹10,000 Amazon Pay balance winner)
- Brijendra singh
- Gundla Abhi
- 25th April 2021 Amazon Quiz Winner (Amazon OnePlus 9 5G quiz winner)
- 24th April 2021 Amazon Quiz Winner (Amazon Quiz IFB Dishwasher winner)
- Jayvirsinh Vaghela
What is Amazon Quiz?
- Amazon Quiz is Amazon’s App-only Daily contest. Every day 5 Questions Asked in Each contest with 4 Options for each to choose the correct Answer. You Have to choose the correct answer to All Questions to Enter Lucky Draw & win the Quiz Time contest. The winner will be selected in Lucky Draw. Daily contest Runs from 12 AM to 11:59 PM Daily. Apart from Daily, There is Also Weekly, Monthly, Spin & Win, Tap & Win and Special Amazon Quiz.
Why Participate in Amazon Quiz?
- Anyone can Participate for free in Amazon Quiz. The only requirement to participate in Amazon Quiz is you should have Amazon App installed on your phone & Signed in with Amazon Account. As it is free to join, Require Very less time to submit Correct answers and Gives you a chance to Win Sony Speakers in each Quiz. Moreover, it also helps you to gain General Knowledge. So Participating in Amazon Quiz is A win-win situation for participants.
Is Amazon Quiz available on the Mobile website?
- Now, You can Participate in Selected Amazon Quiz Contests via Mobile Browser. All Amazon Quiz is Now accessible from Mobile Website and can be participated by contested signed in with Amazon Account via their Mobile browser.
What are Amazon Quiz Spin And Win contest?
- Spin and Win is Amazon’s App only Quiz Contest. In Spin and Win, Participants have to Spin the wheel by Clicking on “Tap to Spin”. The Result of the Spin will be the Winning Prize for Contestant. To claim the Prize in the quiz, Press “Claim Your Prize”, You will be Redirected to the Quiz page where you have to submit and correct the answer & wait for the lucky winner’s announcement. if you’re lucky you will win your claimed prize. Each “Spin and Win Quiz” contest has only one Question. Amazon Wheel of Fortune Spin & Win Quiz Goes Live on Every Sunday & You Will Get Correct Answer of this Quiz on dealsmagnet.com.
What is Amazon Quiz Contest?
- Amazon Quiz contest is Daily App-only Contest by Amazon India. Daily Amazon Quiz starts from morning 12 AM to 11:59 Mid Night every day. You can Submit Amazon Quiz Answers & Win Exciting Prizes Daily. Apart from the Daily Contest, Amazon also Runs a Special quiz on Various Occasions. Everyone Can Participate in Contests and get a Chance to Win Exciting Prizes. Most of the Amazon quiz has five questions and Dealsmagnet provides Amazon quiz answers to help you to submit correct answers to all questions.
How to Submit Today’s Amazon Quiz Answers & Win Prizes?
- Amazon Quiz is an Amazon App-Only Quiz Contest– So Download Amazon App from Google Play Store or Apple Appstore.
- Now Open Amazon App & Login to your Amazon account. In Amazon-app Search “Quiz” or “Funzone”, you will see the amazon Funzone Banner where all the amazon quiz is Available. Alternatively, you can Click here to go to the Amazon Quiz page Directly.
- On Funzone you will see all the Amazon Quiz contest available to Participate in.
- Click on the Quiz banner you want to take part and the quiz will start after you click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, Check 5 questions in the Amazon Quiz. You have to submit correct answers to all questions to win Philips Soundbar. (PS: You can check Correct Answer of Quiz contest here) After Submitting all answers in the amazon quiz contest today answer, You will enter Lucky Draw. Check All Other Ongoing Quiz Answers Here.
- The List of Amazon Quiz Winners of the lucky draw will available at the End of the Quiz on the Amazon Quiz Winners Page. If you are lucky, you will Win Exciting Prizes in Today’s Amazon Quiz.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021,
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021,Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5 May 2021,